- Students choose a module with 6 ECTS from the course catalog of AISA. The prerequisite is that this module must not be a compulsory part of the regular curriculum of the program in which they are studying, nor must it have been selected as an elective (compulsory) offer. This is ensured by registering via C@mpus. Successful completion of the course is evidenced by a passed module subject examination.
- In addition to the selected module, active participation in the AISA Study Project is a mandatory requirement for obtaining the certificate. This is assessed at 3 ECTS and includes the completion of a project task (assigned by the AISA scientists) as well as the presentation of a poster on it within the framework of a joint poster session.
- Only one microcredential can be completed. If you are interested in further courses, we recommend that you take a Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) or Diploma of Advanced Studies (DAS), in which the courses completed so far in the microcredential can be credited.
- Software Engineering for AI-based Systems (6 ECTS)
- Introduction to AI (6 ECTS)
- Machine Learning (6 ECTS)
- Interdisciplinary AI Software Project (6 ECTS) [ab Sommersemester 2023]
- Qualitative Analyse von Software Designs (6 ECTS)
- Advanced Software Testing and Analysis (6 ECTS)
- Simulation Software Engineering (6 ECTS)
- Optimierung, Machine Learning und Deep Learning für Architekten und Ingenieure (6 ECTS)
- Data Processing for Engineers and Scientists (6 ECTS)
- Mathematical Foundations of (Post-Quantum) Cryptography (6 ECTS)
- Post-Quantum Secure Cryptography (6 ECTS)
- Introduction to Modern Cryptography (6 ECTS)
- Security and Privacy (6 ECTS)
- System and Web Security (6 ECTS)
You can find more details about the courses here: https://www.aisa.uni-stuttgart.de/training/course-offerings/
Registration for AISA Microcredentials
Please fill out this form to register for an AISA Microcredential.